I support Breast Cancer Care

Thursday 20 August 2009

Titty Bang Bang

Tomorrow is le D-day. When I go from B -> b, although technically that's not correct as it's the right one that's going. B -> p? Yes. I'm having a coffee and a Twirl and making my last pre-Mx post - get me and my medical abbreviations. Check it out. I've paid bills and shit, packed my bags and feel the need to shave my legs. I don't want to look shoddy in hospital, although I'm sure that will go out of the window after a couple of days. I look remarkably healthy, with my Cyprus tan (and peeling skin) and the week off cancer was brilliant, like Butlin's but sunny.

I'm not particilarly dreading the operation itself, I'm just dreading being a f***ing inpatient.

See you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. Just thinking about you today Kez. Your mix CD is done. Will give you a month or two to recover, but then music and cupcake delivery.

    ReplyDelete