I support Breast Cancer Care

Monday 31 August 2009

Erm...


Last night's post was brought to you by cancer victim whingers anonymous in association with alcohol.

I'm not as wobbly today. Or as bevvied up. I'm sore and swollen, the swelling on the chest wall is getting scarily bigger and tighter. It's fluid-y and sloshing about when I move. I think I'll have to ring the BCN tomorrow for advice. It might need draining. Lovely.
In other news, I'm having my hair cut this week and possibly coloured. Like Natty up there. I might go brunette. Or blonde or something. Always a good move when you've been dumped and got le big C. And just before you have treatment and lose it. Ha!
This week I need to ring and arrange to take delivery of my new feline lodger, who has been provisionally named Gomez Spoonface (my niece thinks he looks like he's looking in a spoon. Will post photos as soon as I can!) I've never had a cat, but he looks like a fun character so I'm sure we'll rub along just fine.
Oh, and more disappointment on the man front. You'd think I was used to it by now. Roffle.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kezzer, still following your li'l blogs and really feel for you. You'll look good with hair like that, brunette would look good on ya kiddo! (and stop worring about losing it, it will grow back again and you will still be a bloody good looking gal) Going off what my sis-in-law is like get in touch with that BCN.
    Keep taking the required dose of Baccardi (shame it's not on prescription!) it's a superb shitday killer! Cats are the best! (thats why all the old witches had em)
    Chin-up
    Graham

    ReplyDelete