I support Breast Cancer Care

Sunday 27 February 2011

Oh!

Almost forgot - still off the tamoxifen, have lost weight (hurrah) and am less moody (hurrah - Mr F) and really don't want to go back on it.  B****cks to it.  I'll stick with the Zolodez/Goserelin but that's it.  
Now, my next mission is to get healthy, give up the cigs, start eating better (no more late night takeaways and Snickers for breakfast - boo) and maybe indulge in a little exercise.  I'm just thinking about it for the moment though, don't want to rush into anything.

Tra for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You know me from Twitter (Pink Kitchen). Decided to check out your blog. Stop by my blog any time for help with eating healthy :)
    Leave me a comment or message any time you have a question.

    pinkkitchen(dot)info

    ReplyDelete