I support Breast Cancer Care

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Blancmangophobia

The blancmange is back and growing by the day. I can't get in touch with the BCNs to see about getting it drained but I do finally have an appointment with the breast oncologist for friday...so I'm hoping that I can do both at the same time. Well, not literally at the same time.

Now I'm a bit scared. Because I'll get to find out about the treatment side of things, which is actually scarier I think than the diagnosis, the surgery, the post-op blancmanges. They might say the dreaded word. CHEMO. And then again they might not...the treatment options are endless and I have no idea which one they might recommend. The good thing is that I'll undoubtedly feel better when I know exactly what is to happen and why and when. Then I can just get on with it.

Cancer is boring. But come Saturday Mr Spoonface will arrive. Caturday! I've never had a cat. I hope we get on alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment